Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year! - Upcoming Events

Well, as we can see I'm not the most consistent with blog updates. Maybe this year I'll do better. Well, new things going on... right now I have the Death Becomes Her Hunt going on, and Frosty Resolutions & Burning Hearts Hunts are right around the corner!
I have created 2 new fireplaces in the last week. They both have rich wood textures and 1 has stained glass front. Valentines is appearing out in the patio, right now is only the frilly pretty stuff, but since I'm feeling pretty down on love right now I'm sure the more morbid valentines will be making an appearance soon. Speaking of morbid valentines... my friends at Yellow Jester are going to host the Tainted Love Hunt, it is sure to be a macabre February! So check by the store, there are signs up with group invites for all these hunts. ~bj~

No comments:

Post a Comment