Sunday, September 14, 2014

Twisted Hunt Fall 2014


Spooky Halloween Sitting Area - Hearth & Home

The designers had our choice from all of the past Twisted Hunt themes to design for the Time Warp Twisted Hunt this September. Picking out your favorite theme was so very hard! I knew immediately I would build for Nevermore as Edgar Allan Poe is one of my favorites. Then I also have a great love of Halloween and so Spooky things was the next one I decided to build for. As an avid reader of Dark Fantasy books, the UnSeelie Hunt was another personal favorite. The first Twisted Hunt didn't have a "theme", the theme WAS Twisted things. For that very first Twisted hunt, I built a simple tombstone. I decided to include a new tombstone to commemorate that very first hunt. So because of my indecision you get 4 different main gifts for this Time Warp Hunt. I hope you enjoy them, and don't forget the "Pity Prizes" that are hidden in all the decoys. Gotta Find Em All!!
Twisted Hunt Blog

UnSeelie Woodland Table Set - Hearth & Home
Nevermore Desk Set - Hearth & Home



Twisted Cemetery Ruins - Hearth & Home







No comments:

Post a Comment