Monday, August 8, 2011

Busy as a Bee!

Well August finds me busy as a bee! Getting ready for my 6th Twisted Hunt! I love the Twisted Group... crazy, nutty and just a bit perverted! Mi Familia! I have several gifts in mind for the hunt, ranging from clothing, home decor... and hopefully some funny things as well, depending on my scripting skills!
Steam: The Hunt 5 is also "gearing" up... ok bad pun....lol.... I made a fireplace for the last hunt, I'm thinking I will add something that matches that one for this one... haven't got that totally wrapped around my brain yet.
Last but not least Medieval Fantasy...  This is a new one for me, but anyone that know me and has been to Hearth & Home or Gypsy Wares, should know I do like Medieval! I have no clue what to make on this one. I did a little cottage for Midsummers Night Dream 2, I enjoyed that so much, I may see if I can't make something like that for this.... I just don't know... seems my mind is Twisted at the moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment