Tuesday, August 30, 2011

They Start Out All Happy

*evil grin* So the Twisted Hunt is about to begin... I have been lucky to have been in every one since Vasha & Dysturbed dreamed their Twisted Dream. What fun these hunts are, and they are not for the faint of heart. Truly the hardest hunt in SL. Those that finish this hunt deserve the title of Survivor....the rest... well, they will rest in peace or maybe..... in pieces. Hearth & Home, Gypsy Wares & Urban Gypsy Clothiers have all made items for the Hunt. I have the main gift, and 5 (might be 6) bonus gifts, a few pity prizes in some decoys...and of course the new Gacha! I'm only sad that I will miss the first full week of the hunt while I sneak away for a little rest & relaxation. So before I go...I'll open the door to the insane asylum.....

No comments:

Post a Comment